Product specifications: φ14 × 155mm
Output wavelength: green light 532nm, red light 650nm, blue violet light 405nm
Output power: 5mw
Range: 500 meters
Spot diameter: minimum spot diameter ≤ φ1.0mm; light spot at 15m <Φ18mm
Product material: aluminum
Battery: 2*AAA dry battery product appearance (package not available)
Appearance color: black
Laser type: Visible laser Diode
Specification function: fixed focus, spot light spot, continuous output, continuous service life > 5000 hours
Circuit Control: APC Line
Working voltage: DC=3V
Starting voltage: DC=2.3V
Working current: I<350mA
Working temperature: +20 ° C ~ +30 ° C
Storage temperature: +10 ° C ~ +40 ° C
Tip: If the weather is cold, please put the green laser into your pocket, The heat can make the laser
start normally. and then put it into the battery. It is because the temperature is low and the laser starts slowly.
A gecko robbed my toy!!!
Use the laser correctly:
1. The laser is harmful to the human eye. Do not direct it to the human eye. Please keep away from children to avoid accidents. Avoid direct beaming to the eyes.
2. Please do not illuminate the laser for a long time (especially the green laser). It is best not to exceed 30 seconds in the summer. If you feel the laser flashlight or the pen is hot, please stop it immediately until it is completely cooled.
3. When using in winter, the green laser may need to be warmed up for a period of time to achieve the best brightness. It can be placed in the pocket and then put into the battery. The continuous lighting time should not exceed 1 minute. In order to prevent the laser from aging too soon, or overheating, it will cause damage to the laser LD or the module.
4. In the art gallery, because some paintings may be afraid of light, it is not suitable to use a laser.
5, in the zoo, in order to avoid scaring animals, should not use a laser.
6. When astronomy enthusiasts use a laser to point to the star, they should pay attention to it. They should not use the star pen frequently and for a long time, so as not to hinder other people from watching stars and photography.
7. In public places where there are many people, in order to avoid accidental injury to others, the laser should be stopped.
8. Some high-power laser have obvious thermal effects and cannot be used continuously for a long time, especially for solid-state lasers that are sensitive to temperature.
9. When using the laser, be careful that the positive and negative terminals of the battery are correctly loaded, and the reverse may burn the circuit or the illuminator. The laser pen should be removed when it is not used for a long time.